Internal Server Error in Typo3

Hello Friends,


I got the problem of the  Internal Server Error  from many of the days in my live site.
The site is running perfectly in local when i was upload it it not work properly with the realURL EXT.

I got the Internal Server Error when set the  “tx_realurl_enable = 1” in the configuration TS file

and after some days my friend sanjay sorthiya  give me one solution for the .htaccess file

I have already put the .htaccess file in my Root directoy structure and finally today sanjay gives me solution for this.

He told me to edit into the .htaccess file with this line :

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^typo3$ – [L]
RewriteRule ^typo3/.*$ – [L]

From this 4 line the second line “RewriteBase /” is not in my .htaccess file i am updated it with this.

after this .htaccess updation i alos set the tx_realurl_enable = 1 in my config TS and clear the cache and try to run the realURL and its working…..!!!!!!!!!

when i was set the tx_realurl_enable = 1 then realURL not working and frontend give me the “Internal Server Error  ” error so i was set the tx_realurl_enable = 0 or make the comment on this.

So i think this is the solution of the Internal Server Error.

Thanks to Sanjay sorathiya….

Thanks,
Pradeep

One thought on “Internal Server Error in Typo3

Leave a Reply